Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Team Tauhara Cross Country

BANG went the big silver blocks and then off went the year 4 girls. We zoomed as fast as we could. I zoomed as fast as my little legs could take me. My sweat was running right down to my feet.
I had finally finished. I felt so sick and tired. After the run I was so thirsty but I forgot my drink bottle.

By Olivia Hilton


Bang went the starting blocks as the year 4 boys sprinted around the edge of the Waipahihi Reserve. We went down through the windy gully and up the step hill. At the end of the last lap I was beginning to sweat like I had just been swimming in a pool.
It was tiring!


By Jack Edwards.

3 comments:

  1. Cool cross country stories!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Olivia i like how you got the entrersing parts in and then put the not so enterresting parts. And how you jack well wrete a great as storie SO GOOD ON YOU GUYS. From Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story jack from nathan.See you at school on monday with whaea marlene from Nathan.

    ReplyDelete